BCD2000 Jogwheel Fix
This little utility fixes issues with the Behringer BCD2000's jogwheels and Traktor Pro. Because of the BCD2000's encoding of its MIDI messages Traktor Pro doesn't recognize them properly. This utility translates the MIDI messages into a format that Traktor can understand.
Latest version: BCD2kJogFix.zip (9th October 2010)
- Doubleclick on the BCD2kJogFix.jar file to start the program
- Select the BCD-2000 as input device
- Select a virtual MIDI output as output device
e.g. Maple Midi Out: Port 1
- Click on Enable to enable the jogwheel fix.
- Open the Controller Manager in Traktor and edit the mapping for your BCD
- Select the virtual MIDI port you chose as an output in this program as In-Port in Traktor
- Select the BCD-2000 as Out-Port in Traktor
- In your jogwheel assignment change the Input Type to Encoder
- Set the Interaction Mode to Relative
- Set the Enc-Mode to 7Fh/01h
- Set sensitivity and acceleration to your liking.